was last weekend, bar none.
I've done lots and lots of Lay Renewals in my ten year-ish span of being a team member, but this one that took place last weekend has to be my favorite.
Why? I got the opportunity to worship and have an amazing time with the coolest, most amazing friend in the entire world.
Rachel was able to go with us, and we both had the best time praising and serving and spreading the Word. :)
Another really awesome thing was that I got to be a part of this:
Okay, so not that particular service, but we did the same thing. I can't watch it being done without getting major chill bumps, and it feels so cool to say that I was a part of that. (In case you're wondering, I painted a hand!)
It was pretty much awesome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment