One of the more annoying of them, though, is that it's kinda hard to avoid people.
My best friend invited me to go hang out with her, her sister, and a few other people.
Little did I know, these "few other people" happened to include a certain ex-boyfriend of mine who I'm not on the best terms with (She didn't know either, just for the record. No crimes committed on her part).
So there I am bowling, eating, and just being within close proximity to this guy who, most of the time, I just wanted to kick really, really hard.
Granted, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Separate vehicles were taken, different lanes were bowled on. But still, being within ten feet of someone who you used to have feelings for and then were very hurt by is but one thing: AWKWARD.
And if you're wondering, no, we didn't speak to each other. We both did a pretty darn good job of pretending the other wasn't there. :|
Oh well. It was still fun. And I'm a horrible, horrible bowler, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment