as in, when He's driving you somewhere (not literally, of course, because that'd have to be a pretty darn big car. I mean, I'm no theological genius, but from my understanding, God's kinda ginormous) and along the way you're thinking "oh man, this is scary," but then you get there, and it's just beautiful and you wonder why you were ever scared in the first place. Yeah, that.
Six months ago, I never would have thought that I'd trade in an old best friend (and that term is used very loosely since the person in question wasn't that great anyway) for a new one, who not only is an amazing friend, she's become my new accountability partner, as well. I've never met someone I could talk so openly about spiritual matters with, even if that does take two and a half hours, whilst the ever friendly workers of Mi Pueblo are giving us dirty looks for hogging their table. :)
So yeah, I've been pretty humbled today. And blessed. Humbled, blessed, and happy.
So happy for you - it is amazing to see what He has planned (and scary during the process)! Proud for you, girl. Continue to seek Him - He doesn't lead us in wrong directions! We vere from time to time - but not Him!
ReplyDelete