Thursday, March 11, 2010

these are 100% real

conversations from my everyday life

"Spell check is trying to change this to 'patsies'"
"What the heck is a patsy?"
"I don't know. Let's google it."
-google, google, google-
"'Someone who is ridiculed and blamed for things. A scapegoat.' Dude, I'm a patsy!"
"You're a goat! -laugh-"
"Probably. Did you know my name means female sheep, or something like that?"
"Man.. Goats, sheep. Maybe God's calling on your life is to be a farmer."
"...or a farm animal."

"There was another earthquake?!"
"For real?! Where?"
"Turkey, apparently"
"Man, this is gettin' kinda scary"
"Yeah, it is."
"Earthquakes all the time.."
"Man, I know it."
"Better hold on to your ...land"

"It's kinda dumb that I even bought these shoes, though, now that I'm not running."
"Well, I don't know. I mean, you can still run in them."
"Yeah, true, I guess."
"Plus, it could be worse."
"How could it be worse?"
"You could be an astronaut."
"...what?"
"Ya know, you could be an astronaut and go out and buy a space suit and stuff and then end up not doing it, and then you bought the space suit for nothing! You really can't just use a space suit."
"Uh yeah, because you can obviously just go buy a space suit."
"Dude, you totally can."
"Where?"
"...Space Suits 'R Us?"

"My mom's making cupcakes right now for Jamie's birthday party tomorrow. It makes me want a mcdouble."
"There's a connection there, I know there has to be.."
"Nah, I'm just thinking about how good a mcdouble would be right now."
"The way your mind works never ceases to impress me."
"It's the ADD. Makes for a fun time anyway."


laughter is the best medicine, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment