Sunday, February 28, 2010

I never thought I'd say this..


but I am so ready for SUMMER!
ugh, seriously, you have no idea how much I'd love to be lounging on a beach somewhere, toes drenched in sand and ocean and sun beating down on me.
but no such luck. :(

One of the main things I'm ready for is to be out of school. Don't get me wrong - I love school, always have. But I'm currently trying my hardest to stay awake and fight a losing battle with a headache while working on an annotated bibliography that I couldn't honestly care any less about if my life depended on it. To describe my mood in one world: blah.
I can't wait to not have to worry about assignments that are due or newspaper deadlines or the dreaded 7 AM annoyance of my alarm.

blahh.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember those days, honey! Just keep at it - it will all be over with TOO soon, even though it feels like your in the trenches right now!

    ReplyDelete