or Breonna, depending on who you are.
Thought I'd dedicate my first post as kind of an introduction of what is to come. I love the idea of a blog, and I actually had one previously (well, actually, it's still there, I just don't really use it that much, and a certain sibling of mine begged me to make one here :p), but I figure why not get a fresh start here?
One thing I know for certain is that as soon as January 1st comes around, I'll be starting a Project 365, which, in case you don't know, is basically where you take a picture and post it every day for a year. Sounds a little weird, but they actually can be kind of cool. I actually wanted to do one this year, but I didn't really have the desire until about March, and I didn't want to start one a quarter into the year, so I've been patiently waiting for 2010. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy that time's almost here.
I'll also be posting just thoughts I have, Youtube videos I find and like, songs I'm into, perhaps, photos I like from around the web. Just anything, really.
I'm not big on documenting my days because, well, nothing too exciting happens to me that often. Ha. However, if it does, I may write about it. Who knows?
So yeah. That's that. Enjoy. :)
Yay! I'll enjoy the day-to-day happenings!! Post! Love ya :)
ReplyDelete